Wednesday, 20 September 2017

So...

I see faces in things.

Not... like in a creepy way, and I don't mean, you know, beyond actual faces on actual... people and things, I mean I see faces in patterned things?

Like.... my towel, or the ceiling at the dentist, or the pattern on the kitchen floor, or the stucco wall.  I see faces!

Sometimes front on, sometimes in profile.  I often wish I could draw them, but they sometimes disappear if/when I take my eye off of them.

I'm sure some of them have to do with light/shadow at certain angles, but yeah, I see faces in random .... patterns.

(And the ones you see in, say, a couple of screws or the garbage can mouth kind of thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.