Monday 20 November 2017

Oh, Y'all?

I'm not doing so well.  Or great.  Or... whatever.  I'm just not.

I'm not saying this to worry anyone, but even saying that is, ironically part of the problem (my over-arching, unhealthy "need"/desire to protect everyone from everything... including my perceived... self?)

I don't think there's any great need for worry on your part... (as in, I'm not at any great risk of immediate death sort of thing) but yeah, I feel like all aspects of my life, health, self, etc. are in a really un-good spot.

Sigh.

It's been a rough couple of years.  As I've sort of alluded to here and there.  But this last month has been beyond whatever level of difficulty I was already dealing with.

Part of that is my stuff, part of that is the struggles of Jason.. who has been a solid friend and touchstone (or whatever we call that kind of person) for me through these struggles of mine.

I can't/won't speak of what's going on for him as it's not my place to do so, but it's hard on him in a way I'm trying to support him through, but it's taking a toll.  (No, that doesn't make sense but I'm at a loss as to what to say here... you know?  Not my story to tell.)

So yeah, I'm not doing well, and I don't even like saying that "out loud."

Sigh.