Friday 22 December 2017

Not An Ad

So my friend's house has this kind of a funky smell to it.  It's not bad, exactly, just... musty maybe?  But anyway, I'm not good with smells or scents, so I always air out my stuff when I've hung out over there, it's kind of a bummer.

I mentioned it to Jason and he suggested I use a spray that I won't name but that I've always thought was just a big joke.  Rhymes with... Schmureeze?  Has the ad where the person sprays it on their stinky couch/shoes/gym bag and suddenly everything's BETTER!!!!

Well, I can't handle scented products and the idea of spraying a scent over another scent just seems like a bad idea to me.  So I told Jason as much and he said the product actually comes in unscented.  Hmm.....

So I bought some. 

And I don't want to think about how it works but this unscented stuff makes the funky smell go away and, well, that's it!  It's super cool!  I really am pleasantly surprised and like I said, have no desire to mess up my mind trying to figure out how/why it works.

Go figure, eh?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Hope you survived the holiday and had a good time!

Victoria said...

STILL HERE!!!! Happy everything to you and yours!