Thursday 21 December 2017

Yikes

Ugh.  I feel badly... seems like many people I know are limping towards the holidays this week.

Yes, I know not everyone celebrates and all, but the majority of people in my life do celebrate Christmas and most have children themselves, or in their extended family and that seems to add an extra layer of... what... stress? 

I don't know.  I just know that it seems like people were doing not badly with things and this week seems to have hit harder... I suppose as the timeline grows shorter.  So I hope you're doing ok with whatever this, or next week brings you and I hope that you're managing your days well and finding calm.

Happy Solstice, by the way.  Be that the shortest or longest day of the year, depending on where you're reading from. Around here, that means we're starting to edge back towards days that are brighter, longer and that makes me happy.  It also means Winter is here... and not in a Game of Thrones kind of way, although.... who knows what kind of weather we'll get, right?

Hope all is well your way.  Hugs.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Everything is well, aside from minor complaints. Looking forward to days getting longer, and there being the chance for more sun!

I hope you find some joy in the days off. If I could, I'd buy and wrap a banana for you (and probably attach a mystery novel).

Victoria said...

Banana!!! ;)