Friday 26 January 2018

Skip And A Jump

Just popping over ... and down to Seattle for a thing. 

Ended up having enough VISA type points to fly (thereby saving a TON of time) and am just realizing I'm not sure I've flown into the states in a long long time.  I've flown through the states, (as in, it's not the stopping destination) and I've driven into the states and I've boated (boated?) into the states and I flew OUT of the states a couple of summers ago, but I can't think of the last time I flew into the states... it's been a while.  I think.

So yeah, I went through the new, post nine eleven security body scan thing when I flew home from the van incident the other summer, so I'm remembering that but I'm curious what else might be new to me.

Should be back early next week, but am not taking computer so will be out of blog contact for a wee while.  Hold down the fort will you?

3 comments:

Elliott said...

Have a good trip. Hope it's an enjoyable thing you're going to.

Jason Langlois said...

I hope your trip goes well!

Victoria said...

So far all thumbs up! :)