Thursday 30 May 2019

Pre Tantrum

I am writing this at 9:30 last night (cuz I'm setting this to post in the morning) but I just had to get off the phone because I felt like I was an over-tired five year old about to have a tantrum.

I actually said to Jason (who I was on the phone with) that I was sorry I was being grumpy and that I was going to get off the phone now before it got worse.  He said "well, I hope you have a good sleep" and y'all?  I'm not exaggerating, I yelled "I NEED IT!"

I must have startled him because he paused and said "sorry, what?"  And I yelled back at him "I NEED A GOOD SLEEP!"

And then I stopped myself and said that yeah, it was really time to get off the phone now and I really do feel like if I was five... or three... I was in that over tired space of being moments away from a tantrum.

I mean, I was yelling about needing sleep.... so, you know... maybe more sleep is needed?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Pamper your self with some early bed times (early in these sunny days being like what, 11PM)

Victoria said...

I has them! And then I NO SLEEP! waaaaaaaahhhhh