Monday 9 March 2020

Tick, Tick, Tick

If I'm honest, and if you've been here more than a while, we both know that this time change, like ALL the time changes will likely mess me up enough that I'll end up whining about it here because, well, yeah, it generally really throws me. 

Which means, if I can sit myself down and write some posts today (Sunday), we can have a week free of time change posts! So, I'm trying, we shall see how the day goes.... considering it's already "later" than it might be and all that jazz.

*Shakes fist at sky cuz ....ugh.*

An article came out this week that Yukon has decided this will be the final time change and it makes me slightly hopeful that we could be coming closer to no more ourselves.  But from what I've heard we're waiting on the States below us and, well I figure this is an endless domino effect that may not have a starting push for a while.  Sigh.

So, yeah, happy time change I guess.  Hope it goes ok for you! (And me, please!!!)


No comments: