Thursday 23 July 2020

Oh The Joys!

This might convince you I'm weird (if you somehow missed that memo?) but hear me out!

Since I stopped shopping in stores in the middle of March, there are several things I've been unable to order online anywhere.

Toilet paper and paper towels being two of the most notable ones.  Most stores have had them as "in store only purchases" for months now, but on the last order I put in for London Drugs (a "catch all" kind of store out this way) I searched and discovered I could, indeed order toilet paper and paper towels! 

I was excited.

But also cautious.  I mean just because they said they have them doesn't mean they will/do....

I am not lying when I tell you I did an actual happy dance when the delivery arrived and there was toilet paper and paper towels inside!  WOO HOOO!

That only took four months to happen!  I now have an additional stash of paper towels and toilet paper behind my couch because I don't technically have room for them in my cupboard where I store those kinds of things, but hey, I got them online, YAYYY!

Yes, it's the little things sometimes.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Paper products are a good thing to have in these times. :)

Victoria said...

YAAAAAY! ;)