Thursday 17 September 2020

Sorry

 I am about to make the same complaint everyone in this town (and other towns, I know) is making right now.

The air quality has sucked for the last week or so.  So I keep my windows closed.  Which then means super stuffy non air in my apartment, which sucks.  Today, the air quality improved a bit so I opened my windows, which was nice.  But now I have sore eyes and I don't feel well and I'm grumpy and miserable.

I guess the positive is that the smoke-cloud combo is keeping the heat down, but still.  It's icky.  And we've had this odd.... I don't even know what all week... fog smoke?

Like they don't say "fog" in the forecast, they just say "cloudy" or "overcast" but it's like fog.  But with crap air quality.

I hate it and there's not much I can do about it and I should have bought filters or something but they kept saying it'd be gone by Monday.  (And yes it's now Thursday.  *swear word*)

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Soooo looking forward to this clearing up.

I did the same thing yesterday, and had the same result.

But hopefully some rain this weekend will allow us to air out the apartments.

Victoria said...

I am currently breathing pretty decent air!!!!!