Thursday 17 June 2021

There's A Hole In My Bucket... Dear Liza, Dear Liza

I don't have a bucket.

I feel like a bucket is something I should have but I don't have one really only because I do not have room to keep one.  The lack of storage in this otherwise lovely little apartment is a real issue and so I, for example, do not have a bucket.

(Or a ladder, or a bunch of other things one is "supposed" to have in their place...)

What I do have is a "pile" of stuff behind a couch that my brother said "was a mess" but is actually storage that has nowhere else to go (and no I'm not renting a storage unit.)


2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I have a bucket. I keep it under the bathroom sink, and fill it with cleaner bottles and the like. Means I have to empty it when I need to use it, but it does let me pretend that it's "storage". :)

Victoria said...

Nice! ;)