Tuesday 20 February 2024

Looooooooong Weekend

I spent much of this long weekend helping Jason move stuff around at his place.  Long story short he's fixing up the room that used to be his bedroom that was lost to the flood of whenever that was ... the atmospheric river a couple of years ago? to make a space for himself but there's lots to do and lots to be moved around and sorted.  I'm happy enough to help but it means my weekend was busy instead of loungy relaxingy and now here we are back at work and yeah I totally didn't blog.

But here I am at least trying to put some words to paper!  (er... some digital ones and zeros to.... UI? I dunno!)

I did also technically see family on Family Day (the holiday we got on Monday - a fairly new holiday for us and one I know I'm grateful for) and I found myself saying things to my youngest niece (a teen now... sob!) that I really should say to myself and accept.  Essentially I lovingly reminded her not to be mean to herself and OMG hello could I like lead by example PLEASE?  (sigh)

I'll do my best to type out some more random thoughts but just to at least pop in and say hi and that I'm ok, ok?

No comments: