Saturday 16 March 2024

Ever So Slightly Early Or Right On Time

We've hit our first warm days of the year moments before Spring officially arrives.

Today is the second day I have wondered about turning my radiator completely off rather than just having it turned down as it is right now.

Today is the first day I switched from my fuzzy/warm relaxing pants to cooler relaxing pants.

Today is a warm warm day, temperature wise and a beautiful day weather/sunshine wise.

I'm heading out of town for a bit and won't have access to the internet and I haven't yet prepared a bunch of posts so it may be one of those blank weeks that happen from time to time.

So happy Spring (almost) and happy weekend and talk soon.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

We're crossing into the more daylight than night now, so yay!

Victoria said...

:)