Thursday 14 March 2024

Only Awkward For Me I'm Sure

There is a herbal spray that I accidentally found out helps keeping my digestive system... um.... going in a way that is better for me even though that is not the intention of the spray.

So I use it not for its intended purposes (which is apparently relaxation/stress reduction) but for other reasons that I don't really talk about!

One of the places I buy this spray has a cashier who is very friendly and out of the blue as I was buying this spray and other things he picked it up and asked "what is this for?"

Well, I mean I HOPE I didn't blush because I know what *I* use it for and I managed to say that it is supposed to help with sleep (or relaxation) because I didn't really know what to say?  "It's a herbal spray that probably is just placebo but I accidentally took too much once and discovered it helps my poop situation so that's why I buy it!"  (ahem)

But yeah, I'm reminding myself it was just a curious/innocent question of someone who'd likely never encountered that product before (the cashier is from another country and fairly new to Canada) and it's only me that felt embarrassed by the truth.

No comments: