Saturday 9 March 2024

Not Camping

Jason has told me he doesn't feel up to going camping this year so for the first time in a few years we're not doing Spring/Late Winter camping.  

I'm kind of ok with that as it has super stressed me out in the past but I'm also a little bummed.  He's suggested we rent some kind of cabin thing as he figures it might come close to the amount we spend on camping what with using up tons of firewood due to the brrrrrr cold of this time of year, so that'll be different.

But yeah, may not be camping at all this year as I haven't gone Summer/warm camping in decades but never say never I guess.

(And, yes, I know I still have to recap the last two camping trips... the notes sit next to me when I'm on my couch so it's kind of hard to forget.  Maybe if we do go on a trip that has electricity I'll write as we're there!?  Who knows. 

No comments: