Friday 5 April 2024

Hi

I'm forcing myself to write this as I'm just *not* right now.

Not doing.

I haven't made any art of any kind in months.  I haven't written here in weeks (?).  I haven't posted on social media in the same amount of time.  I'm just not.  

Have barely made it to the gym even.  Might not make it this week either.

I don't know if it was my vacation time off that kind of threw me for a loop or what but I just... haven't done anything.

And sure, that's not entirely accurate, I've tried baking and making some snacks so I guess I'm doing that but I really feel blocked or overly neutral or something.  

Maybe it's some plant in some position messing with me, I don't know (I'm pretty much just joking there btw) I just don't love the hovering black cloud of guilt that I'm not writing/painting/creating/exercising at the gym-ing.

So hi.  I'm typing words.  To post.  Voila.