Saturday 6 April 2024

UGH!

I'm grumpy. (See yesterday's post I suppose as a "chicken-egg" type thing.)

Which may explain why I just yelled/snapped at a spider.

So earlier this morning I saw a spider in my bathroom and just sort of quietly said "please go where I can't see you."

And just now I went in to pee and saw the same (pretty sure) spider next to the sink and was like UGH and then it moved towards the bathtub and I pretty much shouted "You don't want to go in there!"  but it did and I was SO annoyed because they get stuck in there and never make it out and then end up drowning and WHY didn't you just LISTEN to me!

"UGH, now you have to WAIT a minute" I then grouched at the spider as I went to get a glass and then worked to trick the spider to stepping in to the glass before transporting him/her outside my front door but like yeah, I just got annoyed, out loud,  at a being I'm pretty sure doesn't speak English.

Le sigh.

No comments: