On a portion of tiled wall above one of my kitchen counters I have a calendar page (I swap it out every month) where I track things (to try to make sure I don't skip them.)
I was looking at the calendar last night to check on something and I noticed a teeny tiny little spider. (Like either a baby of the long legged ones or just a mini version, I do not know enough to know!) It was SO cute and I did say out loud "oh you are adorable but ABSOLUTELY NOT, sorry" because no, we don't set up in kitchens (or bedrooms or anywhere near me/my line of sight) and also I have no idea how or why you chose to set yourself up on a piece of printer paper with a monthly calendar on it? I'm not sure what part of your instinct thought this was a good location?
I carefully took the little tiny fellow out into the hallway (the glasses that get used for this go directly into the dishwasher for future washing) and I hope it has a nice happy bug-eating life somewhere else. (And yes my door got fully locked this time, phew!)
No comments:
Post a Comment