Randomly, and I mean really randomly (not triggered by anything as far as I could tell) I suddenly wanted a peach soda (pop).
I don't think I've ever had a peach soda and I have no idea why that was exactly what I wanted in that moment and of course I didn't have one at home so instead I googled the M*lestones (don't feel like advertising for them) bellini and that's when I discovered that some locations will do a take out version and what? But no, I didn't do that either I just kind of thought to myself what an odd and random craving it was.
The next day I was getting groceries and even though I knew the answer would be no I did check the pop aisle but no dice.
I then ran into a friend and we were chatting and blocking the aisle so we moved to the "front" of the aisle which was right next to the drinks cooler and I randomly mentioned how I'd had this weird craving for a peach drink and we joked it would be funny if there was one in this cooler and you'll never guess what we found! Yep!
So now my fridge contains a peach pop/soda that I currently have no desire to try but yeah, it's a thing! And I hope when I get to it it tastes how my brain imagined!
No comments:
Post a Comment