Monday 23 April 2018

Is It Friday Yet?

Well, I had a good weekend (thank you sunshine!) but I overextended myself a little.  Not in a bad way just.. I'm tired.

Jason asked me to come on a photoshoot with some friends of his that were visiting (and so that's always tiring for an introvert) but they were a really nice couple so they asked if we wanted to go to a show with them that evening, so we did, (which, again, is tiring for an introvert)  The show wasn't my style, but I stuck it out, drinking my water, and crowdwatching, and then I headed home, all wound up (as it goes for at least this introvert) and so Sunday was a low, slow day and now I need a weekend.

So, anyone willing to make this not be Monday?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

That's an exhausting weekend!

If it helps, it's already Tuesday in Japan as I'm posting this comment.

Victoria said...

So if I fly to Japan it might already be Wednesday?