Tuesday 12 February 2019

Um

Ok, so it snowed! Like.. it seriously snowed!!!

It's Monday night at 8pm as I write this and I'm guessing we already have 15+ cm and they say that overnight is going to be the biggest accumulation!!!! EEEE!!!!

My today (tomorrow.. Tuesday) is cleared and appointments cancelled (by them, I didn't even have to!) and I have food and a little bit of chocolate (because I AM trying to cut back but it's hard to do so in an exciting snow storm!) and thankfully my heat has been fixed (knock on wood) and I have power (not everyone does!) and I really am thankful I can just sit in my warm, cozy apartment with cozy clothes on and only have to go out if I want to!

I know snow here doesn't last long and this pile will likely be gone in a couple of days so I'm trying to enjoy as much of it as I can... knowing that I could probably be doing more than I am, but also really enjoying staring out the window and going "woah!"

2 comments:

Elliott said...

We're getting a winter storm too. Snow, ice pellets, 70km/h wind, freezing rain...lots of fun.

Stay safe and warm.

Victoria said...

Oh geez...That ice falling from the sky stuff is no fun at all!!! You be safe!!!