Monday 2 December 2019

Twelfth

Wow.  I just had no idea how to type that word.  "12th"  My brain really really wanted to use a V, but then it wasn't right and I just couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be and wow... that was... hard.  To just have a blank like that.  Yikes.

Anyway...

Here was are in the uh... twelfth (not twelvth) month (also how is "twelfth" an actual word omg?)  I swear I'm hardly used to it being this year and now apparently we're at the end of it.

Which, also, for many of us, means a potentially stressful few weeks are either happening or about to happen.  I hope you have an easy month, whatever it brings you.

We're just ending a cold snap here, no snow, but chilly temperatures and my first experience of a frosted over car.

Which is when I discovered my windshield fluid was not winter friendly... as I watched it just re freeze over and over as I tried to clear my windshield!  So, now I have winter friendly stuff in there, which, of course, means it got milder!  You're welcome!

So, anyway, happy December... only about twenty days til the days start getting longer again... we can do this, y'all!  Even if it currently gets dark before dinner... yikes.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I hope your Twelfth Month is a good one!

Victoria said...

Twelvthevh month, indeed! ;)

Thanks, you too :)