Tuesday 30 June 2020

But Seriously

I yelled at a spider last night.

I was all settled in bed, reading my book and I rolled over and saw some movement out of the corner of my eye (thanks periphery!)

I looked, and there on my bed side table thing (what do you call the one with drawers?) was a spider.  A spider strolling along, NEXT TO MY BED, and also NEXT TO MY MORNING CLOTHES! (The clothes I lay out to put on in the morning)

"NOT COOL DUDE!" is precisely what I shouted, and because I did NOT want to get out of bed, throw something on, find a glass and paper to capture the fast moving little creature, I leaned towards it and blew really hard (think "blowing out candles") and rolled over back the other way grumbling to myself about "rules" and "expectations" and "we had an understanding".

But seriously... not cool dude.  Not cool at all.

No comments: