Tuesday 2 August 2022

Goldilocks Temperatures

The other night I had a hard time falling asleep because the temperature kept "changing".

That's not quite accurate, but what was happening was that there was a slight breeze.  And if that breeze came through my windows it was nice and cool enough to pull up my blanket.  BUT, when that breeze died down (which it did, over and over and OVERRRRR) it got WAY way too hot quite quickly and I'd have to kick off that blanket and be down to just a sheet, if that.

So I don't know how long I was there, trying to sleep, unable to get a decent temperature because it would be TOOOOOOO HOT so I'd go down to a sheet and try to sleep but then the breeze would happen and I'd be TOOOOOOO COLD so I'd bring the blanket back up (which involves moving and being a little awake) and then I'd try to fall asleep but then the breeze would stop and I'd get TOOOOOOO hot and rinse and repeat for I don't know how long until I apparently did fall asleep at some point and I woke up in the morning with the blanket on so I don't know anymore man!  Summer... I tell ya... sigh.

No comments: