Tuesday 16 August 2022

It's A Possibility I Suppose

I was thinking about bird song.  Or bird... calls... noise, I dunno.  Bird squalks n stuff.

Like, when I hear bird chatter from far away places it always sounds lovely and interesting but perhaps for the locals it's like argh those damn (insert noise maker bird here)!

Like..... seagulls.  Mother trucking seagulls.  I am SO so so so not a fan of their noise, their sometimes ongoing extraordinarily loud and annoying noise.  But maybe to someone from far far away it would be charming or fascinating?  

Personally, I find that hard to believe as I find nothing charming or nice or good about their call but maybe folks feel the same way about their local birds so what do I know?

Anyway... I hate seagull noise, but maybe someone or someones out there don't.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

The sounds of gulls is one of those "Ah, I've returned home to the ocean" sounds ... so yeah, from a distance its not terrible. But anywhere up close, it's so annnnnnooooooying.

Victoria said...

Yeah fair enough (re "home" sound)