Thursday 4 January 2024

Huh... Go Figure

Do you remember when I lost a pillow case (pre pillow case) in the wash and was dumbfounded as to how that happened?  

Well, guess what I found when I did my laundry this weekend?!  That pillow case!

This, of course, isn't my first time doing laundry since I "lost" it but it must be the first time I've looked over my pillows this carefully?  Or maybe it was just luck?  Turns out that the "missing" case has a broken zipper and so doesn't look like a pillow case unless you're looking carefully, which I guess I haven't done in a few months!

The zipper works, by the way, but has lost the tag part of the zipper so there's nothing to pull with so I just have been leaving it on and not washing it I guess.  Oops?

When I'm washing my sheets and weather allows, I'll prop my pillows up in the window to get some sun on them and some fresh air through them.  Maybe this is the first non rainy wash day I've had?  Or maybe I just haven't gotten around to it?  But it was when I was removing the one pillow from the window that I noticed it had a pillow case still on it and since I'd just washed all my cases and "pre cases" I double checked my numbers and TA DA the missing pillow case.

Which begs the question... was it really ever missing at all?

Hmmmm....

No comments: