Wednesday 25 October 2006

Fortune 500

I couldn't get into blogger for a loooooooong time this evening.

As I was trying to sign in for the fourth or eighth time, I got a little dorky and mumbled "blogger down" (when I'm feeling particularly dorky, I tend to talk like Tarzan. ie. Me hungry. Me sleepy. Blogger down.) This, of course, made me burst out laughing.

I was standing in the kitchen saying "blogger down" like I was calling it in to dispatch. Walkie talkie noises and everything... It was awesomely fun.

I was going to sign in and blog about how funny it was, but, of course, blogger was down so I couldn't, which made me laugh even more.

Then I started saying it with a Scottish accent, "Blogger doon!" (a la: So I Married an Axe Murderer) Which caused continuing hilarity.

In my head.

It's fun in there!

So, yeah. Blogger's been down.

In case you were wondering.

I, however? Have not! ; )

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Axe Murderer, Awesome!!!

TOO MANY QUOTES RUNNING THROUGH HEAD!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Victoria said...

Look at the size of that boy's heid.

I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.


HEID! MOVE!

Anonymous said...

That boys heid is like Sputnik, spherical but quite pointy in parts.

Victoria said...

Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has its own weather system.

LOL!


*goes to bed before stays up all night quoting that movie!*

heh

Victoria said...

Ok, just one more... possibly my favourite:

Heid! Pants!Now!

I use it quite a lot with my brother : D

Anonymous said...

He'll be crying himself to sleep on his huge pillow!

Love that movie.

dilling said...

Hmmm...coincidence or what?
I was actually on one of the "Awkward" dates seeing this movie in the theatre(does that give you clue to my age)...with a guy with the cutest british accent. Even his accent couldn't save that date... I wonder what he's doing right now...

Victoria said...

bummer when even the accent doesn't save the date! At least you had fun watching the movie? Right?

sigh.

HEID! (just felt like throwing that in there)

Anonymous said...

I have these visions now (or sounds?) of a mad radio play where you are reporting on Blogger exploding, and people running from the scene...

"Oh it's terrible... there are flames leaping into the sky... people are running... oh, the humanity..."

(p.s. I like your blog a lot, I have decided)

Victoria said...

yes, YES! A mad radio play! (aaaahhhhh!... There's... wait! Oh no! Blogger down! nooooooooooooo! *crash* *glass breaking*)

Oh the huge manatee.


wha?


(ps. I'm glad! )

; )