Thursday 26 October 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot.


I have a couple of male friends who are pretty damn hot. (No, not the guy in the photo, he's hot, but I have no idea who he is.)

A couple of times I've thought about how it might feel to take one of my hot friends and go out to one of my ex's haunts. I've thought through how great it'd feel to rub it in his face that my new (pretend) boyfriend is super hot and so nice to me and aren't we having so much fun?

I know. Not much point in it.

I know. I'd probably end up bitter and disappointed in myself.

I know. It wouldn't work out the way I'd planned.

I know. It's dumb.

But still. When I play it through in my head the ex always ends up feeling so badly that he broke up with me. He realizes his mistake and right there in the bar he drops on his knees and begs my forgiveness and tells me he knows I'm the one for him. At which point, my super hunky (boy)friend tells him he's missed his chance and I'm with him now. My ex then goes off home and re-thinks his life and never ever throws away a great girl again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Dreams. So nice.

Is that a wicked thing to think about? Am I totally insane? Does it mean that I'm still sane because I *haven't* done it? Sigh. Exes. They should all have to move away to another country to become monks. Unhappy ones.

6 comments:

dilling said...

What are you saying? They don't?

Victoria said...

I don't know dilling... maybe that's why I haven't heard from some of them in a while? ; )

Victoria said...

Nice one Ryan! heh

Anonymous said...

In my experience of trying to attempt such things, the two people you are trying to oppose end up getting on really well, which ends up pissing you off no end.

btw - just wandered in here from the list at NaBloPoMo - good luck with November!

Victoria said...

gah. boys. they never play along the way they're supposed to. I can see just how annoyed I'd be if my ex got along with my (pretend) hot boyfriend.

oh, and thanks! we'll see how it goes :)

Victoria said...

oh, and jonathan? I spent a year living outside of Oxforshire when I was 12! we're practically related ! wheeeee