Thursday 16 August 2007

Foresight 20/20?

After the first month or so with Smith, I heard this song and somehow it became an anthem for me about the relationship.

Updated to add: OK, let's try a full version of the song hmmmm? (Grumble at the internets and all its trickeries)

Further updated to add: Hmmmm... go here to hear it in full. I gotta check some stuff out. 30 second clips are annoying.


Maybe it was the chorus; "we're kidding ourselves"?



Also, I was tracking back, following all the Smith links and I came to this.


Interesting, no?

(But, wait. Don't say anything too mean, I'm feeling rather chipper today.)

(Well, not that you're ever mean, but still.)

5 comments:

McGone said...

Bad luck for you, lady. Today? I decided to be mean.

Just kidding.

Victoria said...

Oh silly McGonigle... you couldn't be mean if you tried! ; )

Delton said...

How interesting to read that old post. Makes me want to find the time to go digging through your archives to see what other gems I can find.

Victoria said...

Me too Delton. I mean, with the finding time to dig through and re-read. It's always interesting to go through archives!

Victoria said...

Tyler, I'm hoping my healing keeps on....going? Yeah. I think, by the way, that everyone could benefit from talking to a third party, be it a therapist or whatnot. I think that's healthy and wish more people did it. So, good for you. It's a good idea to give yourself that 10 minute thing. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, but...yeah, totally something to think about, thanks. And yep, I can imagine how hard it would/will be to push away the thoughts the rest of the time. I'm working on it : )
Thanks for the advice. I guess somewhere inside I know I won't be like this forever.