Monday 17 December 2007

Analyze This!

The other morning I had this dream I can't quite figure out.

I was in my bed at the house I last lived in with my parents. Except the bed was bigger and more comfortable and had flowy white sheets and covers n stuff and I don't know why I was living there.

Lying next to me was my boyfriend (some kinda super hot hybrid of Smith and this guy) and it was morning time in the dream too. I guess he was staying over at my parents' for a visit, but had snuck into my room since we (obviously) weren't allowed to sleep together under my parents' roof. (And, yes, this rule still stands.) But in the dream we had just slept together, nothing more, but we were naked. *shrug*

So, anyway, I rolled over and started seducing this boyfriend of mine with kisses on his adorably freckled back. (I know, wild and crazy, huh?) And, as these things go, he started to get... uh... interested... and turned towards me.

Just as the dream was about to get interesting and his hand was inches away from making contact with my thigh (seriously, it was the hottest G-rated dream ever) he burst into tears. "But what about the soldiers?" he sobbed. "They all died!"

And that was the end of that. No dream nookie for me. Sigh. What was that all about, y'all?

I'm figuring the soldiers thing must be Smith related, no?

5 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

So hot shaggable guy turns into weepy wilting guy. Well isn't that just typical!

Likalia said...

That sounds right up there with the weird dreams I had all last week. I decided to pretend they didn't happen because analyzing them seemed like it was going to be even stranger. :)

Too bad on the missed out makeout time.

minijonb said...

argggh! quick, fall back asleep. give us that NC-17 ending we've been waiting for!
=:-)

Anonymous said...

I hate those dreams! So much potential, but the exact opposite outcome.

Victoria said...

Tod, is it that common???? ; )

Likalia, maybe all the weird dreams have something to do with planet alignments or moons or solstice or something? Gah!

MiniJon, I DID try to fall back asleep!!!! Waaaaah. ; )

Slinger, it was such a dream letdown!
*sniff*