Monday, 11 February 2008

X is for Xavier Rudd

There, I did it! Found an X title, minijonb!

I know, I know, I'm way out of sequence, (again) but I got so excited I just couldn't help it.

If you ever, ever get a chance to see this guy, go.

Trust me.



Xavier Rudd - No Woman No Cry

On a non-musical note, *this* man is the embodiment of what I want in my life; someone who lives in passion, who loves, someone who makes a difference and cares about humanity and the earth and knows how to be alive. I want to be with someone who knows how to be alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Sounds like the perfect man to me!

Monday, February 11, 2008 12:23:00 pm  
Blogger Likalia said...

Oh Xavier, delightful on many levels. :)

Why though do I always have to miss when he is in town playing a show, it is so unfair.

Monday, February 11, 2008 1:11:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Mrs Wilson, it does, doesn't it?

Likalia, this tour, so far he's only coming as close as Vancouver and I can't make it :( But maybe you could? : ) He's so dreamy...er, I mean talented! *giggle*

Monday, February 11, 2008 6:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.