Monday 31 March 2008

Ur Blog. I Ated It.


I spent this whole weekend trying to catch up with stuff and while I managed to read all y'alls blogs (and man were you busy) I didn't manage to get any of my own posts written.

Nor did I manage to catch up on the work I was supposed to do. Or clean the dust bunnies out from the corners.

I mean, there was napping to be caught up on.

And family to see.

And friends to call.

And The Hills to get addicted to and watch three whole seasons of.*




*What? It's not my fault. Runner girl made me do it.

5 comments:

Kelvin Oliver said...

HAHA. You sound like me on a weekend expecting to complete some homework, but get too lazy to not do anything at all. However, the weekend went by fast.

dilling said...

mmmm....cheezeburger....

Victoria said...

Kelvin, it DID go by fast.
That's our story and we're sticking to it okay? ; )

Dilling.... I can has?

Kelvin Oliver said...

Okay, we can stick to the story. Open script is best.

Victoria said...

; )