Friday 14 March 2008

Well, That Explains It

Hey, remember how I thought that hearing from young buck former co-worker spy guy was pretty randomly timed?

Turns out, not so much.

I was just catching up with my awesome former co-worker girlfriend and getting all gushy about her recent proposal and upcoming wedding. Once I'd hugged her and given her fiance the (highly un-necessary) stamp of approval, we started talking about other stuff.

I mentioned that young buck spy had contacted me and she said "Oh good, he listened!"

Um... huh?

Apparently they were at a spy workshop of some sort and he was eyeing up a pretty young spy so she pointed out that that lady was married and suggested he call. Or something.

Not quite as flattering as the random "thinking of you".

8 comments:

dilling said...

no, not quite...

The Single Girl said...

yeah, but he still called! That has to count for something doesn't it?

Victoria said...

Well, he didn't actually called, he emailed. But, sure, that counts for something I guess! ; )

Anonymous said...

Pareces muito gira, mesmo.

McGone said...

You may have to start dating outside the Espionage Network... they are far too many secrets and back door dealings going on there.

Victoria said...

Um....thanks Lapa. (I think, if my translator worked!) Obrigado... ? I really need to learn more languages
; )

McGone, I was thinking the same thing myself...silly spies.

Yvonne said...

ugh. yeah, doesn't quite seem so special after hearing that! ;(

Victoria said...

Oh well!