Wednesday 9 April 2008

The Other Update

What ever happened to those other guys, anyway?

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, Runner Guy just stopped calling. Or emailing, or texting. The first time he said he'd call and didn't. I decided to be nice since we were "just friends" and sent him an email checking in and he emailed back but that's the last I've heard from him. I thought he might email while I was away, but he didn't, and I kind of figure if you don't notice when a girl's out of the country? You're probably not that interested in her.

Young Buck co-worker guy also hasn't contacted me again. I emailed him after we all hung out and thanked him for coming out and never heard back from him. I did hear, however, that he went out for coffee with one of the other girls who'd been at the pub with us so hopefully that'll go well for the two of them. Again, I'm maybe a little miffed from a politeness point of view, but I don't think it was in the cards for us anyway.

I've been emailing Runner Girl's "sweet buy shy" friend for the past month or so and we all hung out this past weekend. I don't really know what else to say there, so we'll just see if we hang out again. At the very least, Runner Girl's friends are cool people and I found out that I'm really not very good at Wii.

So that's it. Nothing terribly exciting, which is fine with me. No huge love life issues, which means no drama, which means I feel pretty sane.

Which is always good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmph. Men.

Michael Colvin said...

Sweet but shy is sexy. Is it not?

Victoria said...

Mrs Wilson, I'll join you in that "hmph!" :D

Tod.... it really depends. Sweet is usually sexy, shy can be awkward. ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

You're being very diplomatic.

I would have stood up and shouted "WHAT ABOUT ME!" at the top of my voice by now.

Victoria said...

LOL.

I should try that!