Thursday 8 January 2009

Good All 'Round

There's a whole lot of happy in and around my life right now.

I have good friends who are having just had! a baby, that neither of them thought they'd ever have, and I'm so thrilled for the two of them; their joy is palpable.

And, what has me really jumping for joy is the fact that B and S, two people I adore very much,

wait for it. . .

wait for it . . .

(dramatic pause)

GOT ENGAGED!

I couldn't be happier for the two of them and can't honestly say who got the better end of the deal. B's a super awesome, good looking guy, and S is a gorgeous, sweet, awesome gal and they're so well suited for each other it's just awesome.

I have to say, I'm really proud of B, and I feel like I've known him long enough and talked about his past relationships with him enough to know that he's truly found a wonderful partner and I'm so happy he's asked her to be his wife. (I would have questioned his sanity if he hadn't!)

It's been great getting to know S through B and now I just have to convince the two of them to get their butts over here to Victoria so I can watch their wedded bliss.

Oh, and have S to talk to about my (future) relationships, of course!

So, knowing that B and S sometimes peruse this here site (with the strict understanding that, noooo, it's not *me*, I don't have a website, wink wink) I'm going to sign off by wishing them my heartfelt congratulations on their engagement and thanking them for bringing the happy!

Yay, happy!

4 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That's wonderful for them!

CONGRATS!

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

Victoria said...

Yaaaaaaay!

Jonathan Beckett said...

There should be more good news like this reported on the internet by people like you and I.

Congrats to them :)

Victoria said...

There should be!

Yay them! :)