Thursday, 8 January 2009

Good All 'Round

There's a whole lot of happy in and around my life right now.

I have good friends who are having just had! a baby, that neither of them thought they'd ever have, and I'm so thrilled for the two of them; their joy is palpable.

And, what has me really jumping for joy is the fact that B and S, two people I adore very much,

wait for it. . .

wait for it . . .

(dramatic pause)

GOT ENGAGED!

I couldn't be happier for the two of them and can't honestly say who got the better end of the deal. B's a super awesome, good looking guy, and S is a gorgeous, sweet, awesome gal and they're so well suited for each other it's just awesome.

I have to say, I'm really proud of B, and I feel like I've known him long enough and talked about his past relationships with him enough to know that he's truly found a wonderful partner and I'm so happy he's asked her to be his wife. (I would have questioned his sanity if he hadn't!)

It's been great getting to know S through B and now I just have to convince the two of them to get their butts over here to Victoria so I can watch their wedded bliss.

Oh, and have S to talk to about my (future) relationships, of course!

So, knowing that B and S sometimes peruse this here site (with the strict understanding that, noooo, it's not *me*, I don't have a website, wink wink) I'm going to sign off by wishing them my heartfelt congratulations on their engagement and thanking them for bringing the happy!

Yay, happy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fabulously Broke said...

That's wonderful for them!

CONGRATS!

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:40:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yaaaaaaay!

Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:14:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

There should be more good news like this reported on the internet by people like you and I.

Congrats to them :)

Friday, January 09, 2009 3:39:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

There should be!

Yay them! :)

Friday, January 09, 2009 6:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.