Friday 15 January 2010

2010 Jetsons

My girlfriend and I were talking the other day about how both of our parents now have PVRs.

And about how now both of our parents call us with questions that range from "How do I turn on the tv again?" to "Where do I find the show I recorded again?"

We both thought it was pretty funny until I pointed out that we had no idea of what our kids would be (at some point in the future) making fun of us for not knowing how to use.

Like, "Seriously, my Mom has no idea how the teletransport molecular driver works. She's always calling to ask me how to turn it on!"

Because, really. . .

This technology thing is just. Wow.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I can only imagine all the future things that we won't know how to operate just like our parents. haha. Technology, gotta love it.

My friends grandmother is 89. I was thinking about all the new things that she would have witnessed in her time. All the things we take for granted.. TV, phones, cell phones, internet, cars, etc

Victoria said...

It's a crazy, amazing thing, eh?