Wednesday 24 March 2010

Dude

So, there's this new version of Scrubs that's kind of a spin off and kind of not because there are a couple of the old characters but mainly all new ones.

One of the characters is a total favourite of mine. I don't know what it is about the character but I think he's hilarious.

So, this Cole kid, if you haven't seen the show, you totally won't get, but there was a quote from last week's show that I burst out laughing when I heard it.

The guy had been standing in the same spot holding a clamp or something to see if he'd be any good at surgery. One of the other doctors came in and asked him if he'd been standing there all day and this guy goes "I don't know. I can't read old people clocks."

And, seriously, it's not really as funny out of context and not everyone loves the character, but man, I'm still laughing (out loud no less) at it.

Old people clocks. Heh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously Vic...love ya but - What are you talking about here? Normally i follow you every step.
Yours in the spy business -
"007"

Victoria said...

Well, guess I can't make sense all the time! :)

the one in the back said...

What's this new version/spin-off of scrubs?

Old people clocks, indeed.

Victoria said...

It's still called Scrubs actually, with the small subtitle of "Med School" Could be right up your alley!

the one in the back said...

WOAH! Really?? Must check it out.

BTW, yea, love G&D too. Had an awful crush on Jean Simmons when I first saw it as a wee lad.

Victoria said...

Really! Check it out and let me know what you think. It's not the same without J.D. (although he is in the first episode or two) so don't think of it as Scrubs exactly.

G&D is the only musical my Dad and I love but my Mum reeeeeeeeally doesn't so when we watch it she won't! :)