Thursday 11 March 2010

They Should Make A Movie About Me


So I figure I'm like some kind of man whisperer or something.

Well, no, that's not quite right, it's more like I'm the guy maturer.

See, I just heard that Bird's in a relationship. Bird.

And Smith, of course, got married.

And the most irresponsible of my exes now has a legitimate grown up career and another has left his job and gone into finance.

It's like they break up with me and then go ahead and mature.

I think I have a gift.

7 comments:

Esperanza said...

haha kind of like Good Luck Chuck...have you seen that movie??

"Julie" said...

omg I'm the REVERSE good luck chuck! I have now dated FOUR GUYS who get the first girl after me PREGNANT. And THEN my reliable ring of single girl friends NOW ALL HAVE BOYFRIENDS and most of them are BECAUSE I INTRODUCED THEM TO EACH OTHER!!! where the fuck is mine!!?!?!?!?!

Victoria said...

I have Esperanza, I'm the female Chuck, I guess! :)

Hmmm, Julie, you just need to find a way to reverse this into your favour. Like, have your pregnant girlfriends introduce you to a guy and that'll be yours! *hugs*

Ms Behaviour said...

My girlfriends told me, when I broke up with my X of 7 years in Tibet, that I made him a better boyfriend for his (now) wife. All I have to say is "humph :("

Victoria said...

Awww nuts :(

Chris said...

If Hollywood did make a movie about you, who would you want to play "you"?

Victoria said...

Whoever would bring in the most revenue! HA! ;)

Hmmm, no, but maybe Jennifer Aniston? Or Claire Danes... or Keira Knightley, um, or maybe Anne Hathaway? Gee, I apparently have no idea!