Tuesday, 24 August 2010

New. Again.

I got another camera.

I know most (if not all) of you are like, "Who cares, Victoria? What about the guy?" but I don't have anything more to say on that one at the moment. My friends are still on honeymoon and I can't exactly email them and say "So, hey, did Cary ask about me at all or anything?" but I'm guessing he hasn't. Didn't. Probably won't. Even though I hope he will.

I'm trying not to be disappointed by something that wasn't an anything but it's been a while since I've felt butterfly-stomached over someone and it's hard to just let that go. (I know you'll tell me to just move on, and I will. Eventually. Probably.)

But I got another camera.

I took the last one to the wedding and ended up really liking the shots I got with it.

I'd decided to keep it and was happily looking forward to a long life with it and the nice lens I got for it when it stopped working.

It gone done broked on me.

I took it as a sign that the feeling of wishing I'd bought a DSLR was now an opportunity to do so and so I returned the first camera and bought a new one.

I still adore my first digital camera and think it takes wonderful pictures, but I'm hopeful that this new one will become a new favourite for different reasons.

I still love the camera I grew up learning on best of all and may take it out again one of these days, there's something so satisfying about the heavy click it makes when I take a photo with it and I'll miss my first digital camera and how well I know it, but I think having a digital SLR will be a good thing in the long run and I hope I come to know it just as well as my old one.

New learning curve, here I come. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.