Saturday, 28 August 2010

Of Course

Do you guys remember DD?

You know, the one who drunk dialed me out of the blue when I hadn't spoken to him in months?

The one I ran into three nights in a row a couple of summers ago?

The one I was dangerously attracted to. "Dangerously" because I knew it wasn't a good relationship. Dangerously because I waited and waited while he was away for work without a promise or commitment from him. Remember?

Yeah, well, guess who's just shown up on the on line dating site? Go on, guess!

Was I moderately tempted to message him? Yes. Momentarily.

Was I moderately tempted to message him nastily and anonymously? Yes. Momentarily.

Am I tempted to delete my profile never ever ever to return? Yes. I am.

Yet another strike against you I'm afraid, on line dating.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

I've had profiles on various dating sites, but I always end up taking them down within a week or two. I am absolutely terrified of online dating.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:08:00 pm  
Blogger Raz said...

I've been starting to write a 'relationships' blog online and I wanted to join a site, despite having a boyfriend... not recommending it then?

Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:13:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I've downgraded from terrified to suspicious Roxy... I think some people may be better suited for it than others?

Some folks really like it Raz. So far, I'm not one of them :/

Sunday, August 29, 2010 11:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.