Monday 20 September 2010

Blah

I don't feel like writing.

Am making myself do it anyway even though I have nothing to say and no desire to even bother trying to pretend to have anything to say.

It's not writer's block, it's just tired and, I guess, somewhere on the grumpy spectrum.

I'm that kind of tired where on Saturday night I looked at the clock at 6:30 and was disappointed it wasn't later so I could go to bed. In fact, I debated just going to bed anyway. At 6:30.

There seems to be a cold starting to go around so maybe my tired and grumps are my body's version of fighting that off and I did find myself out for a walk with a friend on Saturday and thinking that my voice did sound rather sexily husky if I do say so myself.

So, yeah, I've got nothing to say and blah blah blah and I think I had a dream I was skiing last night. (Woah, where did that thought come from.) Except they were teaching me on flat and when I asked for the bunny hill they told me there wasn't one and then I found one but it wasn't snowy, it was rubber and really steep and that was a weird dream.

Ok. There. I wrote something. Now pushy me has to stop bugging tired, grumpy me. Wait, did you just call me lazy me? That's uncalled for pushy me! Uncalled for!

Oh man. Now my selves are fighting.

I should probably have a nap.

5 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

lol I've been there, nap when the body says nap! There is a reason for it.

Be grumpy and feel better soon.
xo

duffy said...

But if you nap now you can't sleep later on that night.

Victoria said...

I can only nap on the weekends JS, or else, like Duffy says, I can't fall asleep later that night and then the next day is worse! ;)

Jonathan said...

Is this the feeling that Audrey Hepburn called "the mean reds" in Breakfast at Tiffanys ?

Victoria said...

It actually felt more like "the blue grey blacks" Did she mention those? ;)