Saturday 30 October 2010

Boo!

Here's wishing everyone a very happy Halloween.

I hope you have a great time if you're going out and that you're taking a cab home if you're driving.

I hope you get lots of candy if you're taking little people out Trick or Treating or that you bought lots to give out but end up with tons of extras you're legally allowed to eat come late Sunday.

I hope you enjoy the holiday in whatever way works for you.

I'll be safe at home eating some goodies after a stroll through the neighbourhood to get just a little bit frightened in the dark.

Be safe and happy.

And bring on the discounted chocolate!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Before children, I really couldn't be bothered with Halloween - but seeing the excitement in our house over the last few days, even I'm looking forward to it now :)

Victoria said...

I bet!

Anonymous said...

Just a random reader here passing by.

Out of curiosity, howcome you don't have a link to go to the next page at the bottom of this blog page of yours? How did you remove it?

Victoria said...

Hi there,
I didn't remove anything that I know of, so I can't help you with that. (In fact, I'm not even sure what you mean!) I am, however, running the old blogger layout so maybe that has something to do with it :)