Friday 29 October 2010

I Blame It On Marshall McLuhan


I was watching an episode of Modern Family (love that show!) last weekend and the youngest kid mentioned something about playing "Zombies v/s Plants"

Wanting to keep up with what those there young folks are talking about, I fired up my interwebs (ok, I was already online watching the show) and found the site for Zombies v/s Plants.

And then I decided since it was the weekend and I was relaxing and had nowhere to be, I could see what kind of a game it was.

And then it was two hours later.

And I'd won every single level.

And totally enjoyed it.

Which means a tv show corrupted my mind.

Very easily.

5 comments:

The Cute One said...

Ah! One of the best games ever! Did you see the video that plays at the end over the credits? Awesome.

Dominic said...

Behold the power of advertising

Kas said...

K.

Just got busted by my boss's boss.

uh oh.


~Kas

I was all the way up to level 5 too!!

Jonathan said...

After watching an episode of Big Bang Theory a couple of years ago, myself and my better half taught ourselves to play "Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock"

A couple of weeks later we were at dinner with friends from the US, and it turned out he was at Carnegie Mellon with the guy that invented the game...

Isn't the world wonderful sometimes?

Victoria said...

FallDown Girl, I didn't buy the full version, so no, I haven't seen the end credits! :)

It works Dominic!



Whoops, sorry Kas! I should have included a warning! ;)



I love it when life's like that Jonathan. Totally cool!