Saturday, 4 June 2011

Click

I've recently contacted three guys on the online dating site who said in their profile they enjoyed photography.

I figured at the least we'd have something in common and could maybe spend some time together taking pictures and at the most we'd click.

And then I went to write this post about it and started laughing because a camera goes click too.

And then whatever deep thought I had about photo taking guys got lost in my chortles.

I hope we click.

Heh.

My brain makes me laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Sayin... said...

I understand this more than you know. lol

Again, thanks for the laugh.
Click

Saturday, June 04, 2011 11:13:00 am  
Blogger Jill said...

Good luck with the online dates!

Saturday, June 04, 2011 11:22:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Glad to hear it JS :)

Yeah, I'll need the luck Jill! ;)

Saturday, June 04, 2011 6:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.