Monday, 29 August 2011

Not A Morning Person

I don't like waking up.

Now, I don't mean that morbidly, I just mean I don't like the actual process of having to stop sleeping and get out of bed.

I can, almost always, sleep longer. I used to, in fact, just sleep until I woke up (on non work days of course) but I find that now that means I can't fall asleep as well the next night which means I can't wake up as well the next day and so on and so on.

When I'm all curled up and cozy in my comfortable, lovely bed I can't see why I should have to leave.

So when you combine my comfortable dozy state and my tired sleepiness, I never enjoy the process of having to get out of bed.

It's easier, so much easier, when it's light out in the mornings. And I think it's easier when I've taken better care of myself during the day/week.

But, man, I wish mornings, and specifically the waking up and getting out of bed portion were easier or at least less painful for me.

Seriously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Solitary Diner said...

I could also do without getting out of bed. Ever. Sadly, I have yet to find a legal career that can be done from my bed.

Monday, August 29, 2011 8:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually wake up and sit on the edge of the bed. But my darn bed is so sneaky. He usually starts with pst pst. I look around and realize it's my bed and is pst-ing me. Then he starts to whisper something.
I can't quite hear him. I think he said he need to tell me something. Yup, that's what he said. Hey Layla, my beds saids I need to tell you something, come closer.
I start to lean over til my head touches my slow warm pillow....then my bed starts to hum a lullaby and .Zzzzzzzzzzzzz - told ya, *sneaky bed. I fall for it every morning ugh.

Layla Joanes

Monday, August 29, 2011 3:43:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I know SD, I wish someone would pay me to stay in bed for most of the day and then lounge around on my couch!

Ahhhh, tricky bed indeed Layla!!!!

Monday, August 29, 2011 7:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.