Saturday 27 August 2011

You Guys?

70s Mellow Gold by foundimagination
I have to tell you something.

And please listen to me. I'm passing this on so no one makes the same mistake.

No matter how hot it is outside and in your apartment, and no matter how hungry you are do not, and I repeat, do NOT cook half naked.

Because if you do, something will splatter. And instead of splattering on your clothes or your sweats or your pjs, it will splatter onto your bare skin and my friends?

It will burn.

Yes, yes it will.

Which is why I'm sporting a nice blister between my breasteses this morning. Seriously.

So, moral of the story?

Cook clothed.

Always.

Ouch.


6 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

This is a lesson hard learned. If you're lucky, you learn it cooking something other than bacon. I, however, was not lucky.

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Ow.

Dominic said...

By much the same token, I always have a towel wrapped around my waist when shaving. I know some people do without, but when I'm waving a razor around, I like some parts to be covered...

Victoria said...

Oh Jason, I've heard some bacon horror stories! I, however, was cooking a nice innocent pasta. Which then splatted burning on me!

Yeah SD. Mega ow!

Ooooh never thought of that Dominic! Yikes!

Just Sayin... said...

hahahahah been there, it's very much been noted.

Victoria said...

Ouch!