Tuesday 11 October 2011

Penny Farthing*


Ho boy am I short on interesting things to talk about.

Which is good, I guess. Means things are rather drama free.

I say "rather" because there are, of course, still things that are frustrating and stressful, but either they're about things I won't talk about here (coughcoughworkcough) or things I don't want to harp on and on and on about. (Being out of my apartment.)

So while I'm not feeling entirely mellow, I don't have much to chat about.

So I was thinking I could ask you for some ideas!

So (yes, I just started my third sentence in a row with "so". So?) what questions do you have for me? Or what blog posts could I write about for you? What stories would you like me to tell? What advice would you like me to give?

Come on, help a girl out, would ya? Give me something to write about!

(No, Universe, not you. Unless it's that awesome guy I've been waiting for. Or that gazillion dollars. Good stuff only ok Universe? Kthxbye.)


*The bike. Not the post.**

**Also a pub***

***That I haven't been to in ages.

2 comments:

Yamuna said...

Okay, random question: Which one country would you love to visit right now?

Another random question: What is your most favourite thing to eat?

:D

[PS. People, favourite isn't misspelled, I just don't use American English. Had to mention that!]

Victoria said...

Hmmm.... right this moment, Hawaii...so USA.

Hmmm....potato scones!


Uh oh, I just answered the questions here instead of in a post! lol