Thursday 8 December 2011

Really?

Pretty by foundimagination
I'm not at all in the Christmas zone.

It's like, I keep looking around and wondering where all the tinsel and lights and Santa hats came from.

I guess the move has really distracted me and I don't feel like it's actually December, nevermind the whateverth of December.

And I'm not really sure I'll get in the zone/mood much this year.

Like I said the other day, Christmas isn't the easiest time for me anymore. I used to LOVE it when I was a kid, and even as I got older I still enjoyed the time off of University and time with my little family and presents and goodies and the possibility of snow.

Now it just makes me feel. . . not. And so maybe being distracted this year will help, I don't know.

I just know that I have no idea how it got to be this close to Christmas and how everyone snuck up so many decorations without me knowing.

Is it really that time already? Didn't we just turn back the clocks?

1 comment:

Just Sayin... said...

Oh I hear ya! Christmas stresses me out so much, I've recruited Single & Picky to come over tomorrow and do my tree for me!! lol