Tuesday 21 August 2012

Arrival

The Mist by foundimagination
Occasionally I find myself telling a story that I know I've typed out here and hoping that person doesn't think I'm repeating myself and then reassuring myself that they wouldn't because there are very few people in my regular day to day life who read this blog.

This is almost the opposite, I feel like I've said things or recounted stories to people in real life so many times that I *must* have written them here and then I don't quite know where to start because all I can think is... aren't I repeating myself?

But, I suppose, even if I were, it wouldn't really matter.

I know the blogs I love to read I read for the voice, and when they say "man, I have nothing to write about, sorry" I just want to tell them I DON'T CARE JUST WRITE!

Not that I'm assuming any of you feel that way, but sometimes I need to remind myself that it's ok to just write, not having to write about anything or to tell any story or anecdote or hey guess what's happening to me right now?! Just.. you know, to put pen to paper.

Digitally speaking.

No comments: