Monday, 20 August 2012

Wait A Second...

I kept wondering if this weekend was a holiday weekend that I'd somehow missed out hearing about.

The streets were quiet and my apartment parking lot was empty and it seems like everyone was camping and I just kept wondering... did I... miss this?

But, I guess it's just August and summer and great weather and people are doing what you do in summer... going away. Even if it's just for the weekend.

But still. I kept feeling just a little bit off kilter because things were so quiet. And then I went to get groceries and realized *that* was where everyone was!

How was your weekend?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We spent in the truck driving home from DC, which was long (11 hours), but pleasant.

We had a Ribfest in town so we had lunch there and it was very yummy.

And it was our anniversary yesterday, so we BBQ'd and had a couple of drinks.

- Elliott

Monday, August 20, 2012 8:43:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

That is a long drive, but I'm glad it was smooth/pleasant.

And Happy Anniversary! :D

Monday, August 20, 2012 6:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.