Saturday, 15 September 2012

Whimper

Long Shadows by foundimagination
It's getting to be Dark O'Clock much earlier than it used to, and I have to say, this is my least favourite thing about this time of year.

I don't know why, but it always seems like the short, dark days last a far longer time than the long, light days, like, I'm sure it's about half a year each in this part of the world, but it seems like more.

And, I realize, as I type this, that I should/could probably look it up and find out my latitide sort of thing and maybe I would discover that in fact it is that way but then again, maybe it's not and hey, I'm a spy, not a light-scientist-knower-person.

But, yeah. I think I'm not looking forward to the coming days of it being dark when I wake up and dark when I get home.

I'm making a pouty face.

And sad puppy dog eyes.

Just in case they work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Hunter said...

I start counting down the days this time of year, until the days start getting longer. December 21st is the shortest day this year. We only have to go 3 months and 2 days! Then the days will start getting longer!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:16:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

The countdown begins!!! ;)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.